Oras Group is a family-owned Finnish company operating in Rauma, Finland. Oras has a total of 1,400 employees. The company is the market leader in sanitary fittings in the Nordic area and has a solid position in the German and continental European markets.
The Faucet School is a very successful training concept from Oras. Acolad provided an elearning solution to help successfully transform the Faucet School into digital format to achieve greater customer reach.
Elearning solution for Oras eFaucet School
Watch the video to find out how elearning helps Oras improve its customers' product know-how and serve end-users even better!
Find out how Oras improved their training by digitization.
Thomas Hanche-Olsen (Chief Marketing Officer), Maarit Nieminen (Specialist, Marketing Services) and Mika Seidal (Key Account Manager) from Oras Group explain why they believe eTraining is the perfect training method to help Oras' stakeholders deepen their knowledge about the products online, and how it ultimately saves time and money for everyone.
Length & languages
Subtitles: English, Swedish, Finnish
Length: 3 minutes 39 seconds
- 00:00 – Oras introduction and company overview
- 00:40 – Oras’ main business and customers
- 01:00 – Why digitalize the Oras Faucet School?
- 01:45 – Customer expectations on the eTraining course
- 02:05 – Overview of the AAC* solution
- 02:30 – Oras’ main criteria when choosing a service provider
- 03:10 – Future expectations on AAC Global as a service provider
- 03:30 – Contact AAC
*AAC Global Oy and AAC Global AB are part of Acolad Group, and use Acolad brand name in marketing.
Other case studies
- "Many thanks to Acolad and the project team for your time and introduction - the portal is easy to use and convenient."
- “We wanted to make an eLearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making.
Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and also their specialization in translation services was helpful in this project with 20 language versions.”
- “Acolad acts with speed, they have the quality sense and they are competitive with price – those are the three aspects that I am looking for in a partner.”
- ABB strongly believes that Swedish language learning is important in terms of promoting integration and well-being on the part of the company’s international experts.