Watch the video to find out how language training helps Nivos serve their customers better!
Nivos is a multi-utility company in Mäntsälä, Finland, that supplies electricity, district heating, natural gas and broadband connections, among other services.
As Mäntsälä becomes more attractive to foreign customers, Nivos has recognized the need to improve its ability to serve customers in English in the same excellent manner as it does in Finnish.
Acolad provided language training services to employees at Nivos during 2017 and 2018 to teach customer service language in English, improve their presentation skills, and expand their knowledge of business practices in other cultures.
Nivos Oy: language training
Nyrki Laine, Director of Human Resources at Nivos Oy, explains how language training helps their employees serve their customers better, boosts their confidence, and expands their knowledge of business practices in other cultures.
Length & languages
Length: 3 minutes 56 seconds
- 00:00 - Introduction to Nivos and their industry
- 00:30 - Why was Nivos looking for a training provider?
- 01:20 - What was the training solution provided by AAC Global*?
- 01:45 - What was the format of the training, and what were the topics?
- 02:25 - What were the lessons like?
- 03:15 - How will this training help Nivos achieve its goals?
- 03:40 - What other training has Nivos received from AAC Global?
*AAC Global Oy and AAC Global AB are part of Acolad Group, and use Acolad brand name in marketing.
Other case studies
- ABB strongly believes that Swedish language learning is important in terms of promoting integration and well-being on the part of the company’s international experts.
- Acolad provided the Pirkanmaa TE Office with a communication training course for non-Finnish-speaking jobseekers who were professionals in the ICT field.
- Acolad helped Oras Group to digitalize their popular customer training concept the Faucet school and create several language versions of eTraining.
- “We wanted to make an eLearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making.
Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and also their specialization in translation services was helpful in this project with 20 language versions.”