Lindström Group is one of leading textile service companies in Europe with more than 170 years of experience in the textile industry. The company operates in 24 countries, Europe and Asia.
Lindström wants to help workers with an immigrant background to succeed in their daily work, but also in integrating them into the local culture and work community by providing them language training as part of their personal development.
Language Training for Lindström Group
The video explains why Lindström Group has decided to provide language training to its employees and how employees benefits from the training.
Find out why and how Lindström is providing language training to its employees.
Lindström's Head of HR Sami Laine and HR Coordinator Katja Kukkonen-Kovala talks about the language training offered to employees and why the training is offered to employees. In addition, Account Receivables Specialist Nikolas Ulessi and Project Specialist Penny McQueen shares their experiences about language training and its benefits.
Length & languages
Subtitles: English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish
Length: x minutes x seconds
- 00:20 – Presentation of Lindström Group and general information about the company
- 02:23 – Why was it important to have language training for your employees?
- 03:58 – Can you tell more about arrangements regarding these language trainings?
- 06:15 – Why did you want to have Finnish language training?
- 09:32 – Has it helped you with your work or civil life? If so, in what ways?
- 10:13 – How does it feel to have language training by employer?
- 12:14 – Tips for other companies
- 13:07 – Feedback for Acolad
*AAC Global Oy and AAC Global AB are part of Acolad Group, and use Acolad brand name in marketing.
Other case studies
ABB strongly believes that Swedish language learning is important in terms of promoting integration and well-being on the part of the company’s international experts.
Biocodex needed an easy way to train its personnel located in different countries. Acolad was chosen as the partner and e-learning as the training format.
Acolad helped Oras Group to digitalize their popular customer training concept the Faucet school and create several language versions of eTraining.