Branded for your company
Share your brand guidelines with us, and we will create visuals for your elearning design that blend seamlessly with your company materials.
Principled elearning design
Our art directors are experts on elearning design. They'll use their knowledge of the principles of instructional design for elearning to grab and sustain your audience's attention.
Attractive and engaging
Give your audience something they'll want to look at. At Acolad, we know how to create a visual and instructional design for elearning that your learners will be excited to look at.
Attention-grabbing elearning design
Our expert visual and instructional designers will produce an eye-catching elearning design that will capture your audience's attention, facilitate their learning, and align with your brand standards.
The Acolad Learning Content Services team has decades of experience creating design concepts for elearning, based on principles of visual design and theories of learning.
Let us know the look you're going for, and we'll bring your ideas to life.
What visual and instructional options are available for elearning?
We can create a visual and instructional design for elearning that incorporates some or all of the following aspects, and all in your company's branded style:
- Colour schemes
- Visualizations, like charts, graphs, and infographics
- Animated GIFs
- 2D and 3D animations
- ...and more!
Elearning design that facilitates learning
The Acolad Learning Content Services team is highly skilled and developing elearning design concepts that will suit a range of learning styles. We can create high-quality visuals, responsive drag-and-drop activities and interactive quizzes, fluid voiceover and audio effects, and stories and characters that appeal to learners' empathy – ensuring that all of your learners are actively engaged.
Let us know about your work context, and the problems you'd like your elearning to address. We can design realistic simulations that reflect your specific work environment and give your employees a chance to practise their newly learned skills in a supportive environment.
What does the process look like?
- Send training materials to Acolad's Learning Content Services team
- Kick-off meeting, either virtual or face-to-face
- Scriptwriter completes first draft of the script
- Client reviews the script, and returns to the scriptwriter for revision
- Scriptwriter revises the script and the final version is sent to the client for confirmation
- Art Director submits visual concept to client
- After confirmation from the client, the Learning Content Services team begins to compile the eLearning demo
- eLearning demo is sent to the client for review
- After approval from the client, the Learning Content Services team finalizes the eLearning and sends the SCORM package to the client.
For projects involving video, custom animations, and other more complex add-ons, the project timeline will be longer. Learn more about our elearning services.
Engage with gamification
In elearning, “gamification” means incorporating elements into the material that drive engagement, like:
- achievements, levels, leaderboards
- plot- or avatar-driven storytelling or simulations
- social elements
These game-like features not only engage the student with the learning material, but also increase their motivation to learn – and their willingness to come back to the learning material again.
At Acolad, we're experienced at incorporating gamification into the design of elearning courses, on any topic.
We wanted to make an eLearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making. Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and also their specialization in translation services was helpful in this project with 20 language versions.
Director, Ethics & Compliance