- Send training materials to Acolad's Learning Content Services team
- Kick-off meeting, either virtual or face-to-face
- Scriptwriter completes first draft of the script
- Client reviews the script, and returns to the scriptwriter for revision
- Scriptwriter revises the script and the final version is sent to the client for confirmation
- Art Director submits visual concept to client
- After confirmation from the client, the Learning Content Services team begins to compile the eLearning demo
- eLearning demo is sent to the client for review
- After approval from the client, the Learning Content Services team finalizes the eLearning and sends the SCORM package to the client.
For projects involving video, custom animations, and other more complex add-ons, the project timeline will be longer. Learn more about our elearning services.