Fast & efficient
Suited to your needs
Who are our Spanish courses for?
If you want to succeed in business in Latin America or Spain, learning at least the basics of Spanish is essential. As a relatively easy language to learn, Spanish has become the most popular foreign language with native English speakers – making it an easy and effective way to find a neutral language for interpersonal communication in business and trade negotiations.
Pick the learning format that suits you best!
- One-on-one with online meetings
- Pair with online meetings
- Small group with online meetings
- Hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- Trainer calendar (on-demand training whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
- Perform a needs analysis to uncover your language learning goals
- Create a learning plan and select instructional material that will help you reach your objectives
- One-on-one virtual course with a trainer.
- 1.5 hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks.
- Total teaching time of 1,800 minutes (30 hours).
- Focus on the essential vocabulary, culture, and basic communication, like greetings and small talk.
- Homework assignments and a variety of communicative exercises.
- Estimated price: EUR 3,400.
Example 2: Increasing your proficiency in a group
- A group Spanish course for you and your team.
- Training is trainer-led via virtual meetings.
- 1.5 hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Total teaching time of 1,350 minutes (22.5 hours).
- Individual mid-course and final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 3,210 for a group of up to 5 students.