Fast & efficient
Suited to your needs
Who are our French language courses for?
If you want access to the entire world of business, consider taking a French course. With its status as the language of diplomacy, the French language is also one of the most widely spoken languages for business in Africa, the future powerhouse of the world economy. The official language of more countries than even English, French is also spoken on every continent on earth, making it one of the most useful and versatile business languages that you can start learning today.
Learn French with the learning format that suits you best!
- One-on-one with online meetings
- Pair with online meetings
- Small group with online meetings
- Hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- Trainer calendar (on-demand training whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
- Perform a needs analysis in order to determine your learning objectives
- Develop a learning plan and select materials for you, suited to your needs and goals
- One-on-one virtual course with a trainer
- 1.5 hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks
- Total teaching time of 1,800 minutes (30 hours)
- Focus on basic French vocabulary and pronunciation, simple communication and key cultural knowledge
- Homework assignments and a variety of communicative exercises
- Estimated price: EUR 3,800.
Example 2: Getting to the next level in a group
- A group course for you and your team
- Training is trainer-led with online meetings
- 1.5 hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Total teaching time of 1,350 minutes (22.5 hours).
- Individual mid-course and final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 3,210 for a group of up to five students.