Fast & efficient
Who are our English language courses for?
Our English courses are designed for busy business and industry professionals who communicate in English with native and non-native speakers of English and who want to quickly improve their proficiency and fluency.
- Grammar instruction and error correction to make your communication clearer
- Professional and general vocabulary for your working needs
- Conversation practice for small talk and work-based needs
- Help with basic professional communication skills such as polite customer service, writing emails, phone calls and meetings
- Creating and giving informative and persuasive presentations in English
- Preparing for and taking part in complex meetings and negotiations
- Writing reports, technical documentation and other texts
Learn English in a way that suits you
- Virtually: save on travelling time and meet with your trainer in our online course using video meeting tools such as Skype, Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Also available for one-to-one, pairs and small groups.
- Using self-study digital material on key working-life uses of English, designed by our learning experts. Improve your vocabulary, grammar and communication skills with interactive study material.
- With blended learning – a combination of trainer-led lessons and self-study digital material for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
- The sales people do not speak fluent English.
- The key selling arguments are not being clearly explained to the audience.
- Audiences from other countries find their presentations hard to follow.
- The new audiences ask more questions than than the sales people are used to receiving.
- The sales people now also have to give some of the presentations remotely via video meetings, which they find difficult.
- The students are assigned to groups based on a test of their language levels (included in the course price).
- Several groups of 3-5 students.
- Training is trainer-led via online meetings.
- 1.5 hours of training weekly for 15 weeks.
- Total teaching time of 1,350 minutes (22.5 hours).
- Individual mid-course and final evaluation by the trainer.
- Course plans and lesson plans designed by a trainer who specializes in presenting in English.
- Access to four hours of digital self-study material from Acolad Learning on mastering presentation skills in English, accessed through our learning management system, 360Learning.
- The digital material includes: texts, animations, videos, presentations; comprehension, grammar, listening, and pronunciation exercises; and downloadable vocabulary and phrase lists.
- Estimated price: EUR 3,210 per group of up to five students.
See how English language training helped employees at Nivos Oy succeed in their work.
ABB strongly believes that Swedish language learning is important in terms of promoting integration and well-being on the part of the company’s international experts.
Study English at your own pace with our themed self-study digital courses