Our GDPR training elearning course is an easy way for your company to ensure that your employees comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as well as for you to conform to its accountability obligation.
Get to know the GDPR!
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes many new requirements on organizations. For example, all employees who process personal data must know the requirements of the GDPR, as well as the rights it provides to EU citizens. In practice, this concerns everyone working with customers and employees and with their data.
In addition, organizations must be able to prove, by means of documentation, that their employees have the required level of expertise in the GDPR.
Our GDPR training is an elearning package that's an easy way to provide training consistently to current and future employees in a documented manner. The online material will be available for future reference and can be accessed using a mobile device, tablet or computer anytime, anywhere.
The easy way to train your staff in the GDPR
Our GDPR training elearning course is an easy way for your company to meet its accountability obligation concerning the requirements and rights related to the GDPR.
- The GDPR training online course takes around 30 minutes to complete.
- In addition to theory, the GDPR training elearning course includes practical exercises and a final test with ten changing questions.
- The elearning course can be provided using Acolad's learning environment, or as a SCORM package that is easy to migrate to your organization’s learning environment.
- Participation and completion of GDPR training are easy to monitor in the learning environment.
Who can benefit from our GDPR training elearning course?
This GDPR training elearning course is intended for all organizations that need to train their employees in the basics and requirements of the GDPR and to fulfill their accountability obligation.
The training is necessary for all employees who work with or process personal data. Employees handling these roles typically work in customer service, sales, marketing, HR, payroll accounting and customer records maintenance.
Our GDPR training elearning course answers the following questions:
- What is the GDPR and what are its objectives?
- What do the key concepts of the GDPR mean?
- What requirements does the GDPR place on processing personal data?
How large an investment is involved?
Feedback from our elearning projects
Biocodex needed an easy way to train its personnel located in different countries. Acolad was chosen as the partner and elearning as the training format.
Acolad helped Oras Group to digitalize their popular customer training concept the Faucet School and create several language versions of eTraining.
“We wanted to make an elearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making.
Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and their specialization in translation services was also helpful in this project with 20 language versions.”