Fast & efficient
Suited to your needs
Based on your learning needs
Who are our Spanish courses for?
If you want to succeed in business in Latin America or Spain, learning at least the basics of Spanish is essential. As a relatively easy language to learn, Spanish has become a popular foreign language with native English speakers – making it an easy and effective way to find a neutral language for interpersonal communication in business and trade negotiations.
Pick the learning format that suits you best!
- small group
- on-site with a trainer
- hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- trainer calendar (book a session with your trainer whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
- Perform a needs analysis to uncover your language learning goals.
- Create a learning plan and select instructional material that will help you reach your objectives.
- One-to-one virtual course with a trainer.
- One and a half hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks.
- Focus on the essential vocabulary, culture, and basic communication, like greetings and small talk.
- Homework assignments and a variety of communicative exercises.
- Estimated price: EUR 2600.
Example 2: Increasing your proficiency in a group
- A group Spanish course for you and your team
- Training is trainer-led via virtual meetings.
- One and a half hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Individual final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 2800 for group up to 5 students.