Fast & efficient
Suited to your needs
Based on your learning needs
Who are our French language courses for?
If you want access to the entire world of business, consider taking a French course. With its status as the language of diplomacy, the French language is also one of the most widely spoken languages for business in Africa, the future powerhouse of the world economy. The official language of more countries than even English, French is also spoken on every continent on earth, making it one of the most useful and versatile business languages that you can start learning today.
Learn French with the learning format that suits you best!
- small group
- on-site, face-to-face
- hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- trainer calendar (book a session with your trainer whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
- Perform a needs analysis in order to determine your learning objectives.
- Develop a learning plan and select materials for you, suited to your needs and goals.
- One-to-one virtual course with a trainer.
- One and a half hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks.
- Focus on basic French vocabulary and pronunciation, simple communication and key cultural knowledge.
- Study material to support your learning goals.
- Homework assignments and a variety of communicative exercises.
- Estimated price: EUR 2600.
Example 2: Getting to the next level in a group
- A group course for you and your team
- Training is trainer-led and on-site.
- One and a half hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Individual final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 2800 for group up to 5 students.