On-site and online
Tailored to your needs
Support for your learning
The Acolad training methodology
Supporting you with your learning goals
It's important to know your starting level beforehand. If there are many groups starting at your workplace, we will put you in one that is the right level for you.01
Take a comprehensive one-hour written test: available for all languages. You can also take a quick online test: available for English.02
At your first meeting, your trainer will help you plan the content of your course based on your specific needs. The course plan will explain what targets the trainer has set, what activities you will do in class and what learning materials the trainer will use.03
Your trainer will bring a selection of digital and/or physical course books that they recommend based on your goals. You will receive digital handouts and exercises for areas where you need more support content through our learning platform, 360Learning.04
Choose the right trainer-led method for you
- No need for you to travel
- Regular meetings
- A 48-hour cancellation policy for lessons
- Great for improving the skills where you need spoken business language such as presentations, meetings, negotiations and customer interaction
- All the benefits of trainer-led learning with more flexibility!
- Use video-enabled meeting tools such as Skype, Teams and Zoom
- Stick to your training schedule even when travelling or working remotely
- Great for improving your confidence and ability to use your language skills when meeting, presenting and managing your team remotely
Skill-based self-study programmes with online language lessons
- Learn, practice and test your knowledge with our high-quality digital material
- Four hours of self-study plus four online language lessons
- Receive face-to-face feedback on your spoken skills, grammar and vocabulary
Give your skills an intensive boost
- Full day and half-day courses to suit your schedule
- Choose as many days or weeks as you need
- Great for groups of up to 8 learners
Competitively priced trainer-led and tailored language courses
On-site or online course
Blended learning course
EUR 1700 / student
EUR 340 for the digital material and online lessons
EUR 1625 / student / 6 hours of training
10 × 90 minutes; meetings once a week session per week.
4 × 1-hour online self-study courses plus 4 × 45-minute online language lessons.
Any length you wish.
Tailored course plan.
Three business themes:
Trainer-led presentations, instruction and tasks.
Schedule your lessons with your trainer to suit your timetable.
Study via our learning management system, 360Learning and schedule your lessons with your trainer via our scheduling application.
At your premises, other venue or online as a webinar.
Valid for six months from start of the course.
Valid for three months from date of purchase.
Read and hear what our customers say about our langauge courses
- Nivos Oy has invested in improving the language skills of its employees in order to improve their ability to serve customers in English. Acolad has provided language training at their premises that focuses on customer service language, presentation skills, and business behavior in other cultures.
- ABB strongly believes that Swedish language learning is important in terms of promoting integration and well-being on the part of the company’s international experts.
- Acolad provided the Pirkanmaa TE Office with a communication training course for non-Finnish-speaking jobseekers who were professionals in the ICT field.