Clear and comprehensible
The first step in developing successful elearning
A well-written, engaging, easy-to-understand elearning script can be the difference between a successful elearning course and one that employees fail to learn from. The Learning Content Services team at Acolad is experienced in working with subject matter experts to turn your raw training material into a polished and fluid elearning script – for on-screen text, a professional voiceover, or both. From product installation and maintenance to business soft skills like cross-cultural communication and HR compliance, we've got you covered.
Elearning script topics
Over the past two decades, we've written scripts for elearning training on the following topics:
- Induction for new personnel
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Product installation
- Workplace safety
- Codes of conduct
- Insurance law for sales personnel
- GDPR and other compliance-related subjects
- ...and many more!
What will the elearning script look like?
Our elearning scriptwriters will work with you to create a script that best meets your company's training needs. Depending on your preferences and the elearning scriptwriter's suggestions for maximal pedagogical effectiveness, this will include some combination of the following:
- Voiceover text
- On-screen text
- Interactive activities (drag-and-drop, manipulation of graphics)
- Quiz and test questions and feedback
- Scenarios and dialogues
- Supplemental downloadable reference materials
- ...all optimized for the chosen delivery method!
What does the process look like?
What if I need it in more than one language?
At Acolad, we have the personnel, resources and skills to translate your elearning script into as many languages as you need. Do you only need localized subtitles for the languages spoken across all your branches?
Or a recorded voiceover in multiple languages? We can create seamless, localized versions of the script, so you know you’ll be connecting effectively with all your learners, no matter what their language is.
- “We wanted to make an eLearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making.
Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and also their specialization in translation services was helpful in this project with 20 language versions.”
- Acolad helped Oras Group to digitalize their popular customer training concept the Faucet school and create several language versions of eTraining.
- "Many thanks to Acolad and the project team for your time and introduction - the portal is easy to use and convenient."