Clear and comprehensible
For training to be effective, the elearning script should have a friendly tone, and be clear and easy-to-understand. We'll take care of that for you.
Clear and comprehensible
Our elearning scriptwriters know the secrets to scripting training that does what it's supposed to do, based on research on the science of learning.
We'll request your training materials and clarify any questions at a kick-off meeting. Then, you can relax and let our elearning scriptwriters do their magic.
The first step in developing successful elearning
A well-written, engaging, easy-to-understand elearning script can be the difference between a successful elearning course and one that employees fail to learn from. The Learning Content Services team at Acolad is experienced in working with subject matter experts to turn your raw training material into a polished and fluid elearning script – for on-screen text, a professional voiceover, or both. From product installation and maintenance to business soft skills like cross-cultural communication and HR compliance, we've got you covered.
Elearning script topics
Over the past two decades, we've written scripts for elearning training on the following topics:
- Induction for new personnel
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Product installation
- Workplace safety
- Codes of conduct
- Insurance law for sales personnel
- GDPR and other compliance-related subjects
- ...and many more!
What will the elearning script look like?
Our elearning scriptwriters will work with you to create a script that best meets your company's training needs. Depending on your preferences and the elearning scriptwriter's suggestions for maximal pedagogical effectiveness, this will include some combination of the following:
- Voiceover text
- On-screen text
- Interactive activities (drag-and-drop, manipulation of graphics)
- Quiz and test questions and feedback
- Scenarios and dialogues
- Supplemental downloadable reference materials
- ...all optimized for the chosen delivery method!
What does the process look like?
- Send training materials to Acolad's Learning Content Services team
- Kick-off meeting, either virtual or face-to-face
- Scriptwriter completes first draft of the script
- Client reviews the script, and returns to the scriptwriter for revision
- Scriptwriter revises the script and the final version is sent to the client for confirmation
- Art Director submits visual concept to client
- After confirmation from the client, the Learning Content Services team begins to compile the elearning demo
- Elearning demo is sent to the client for review
- After approval from the client, the Learning Content Services team finalizes the elearning and sends the SCORM package to the client.
For projects involving video, custom animations, and other more complex add-ons, the project timeline will be longer. Learn more about our elearning services.
What if I need it in more than one language?
That's no problem! We have extensive experience in localizing elearning content into a variety of languages. We can provide subtitles and voiceovers in multiple languages, and, of course, we'll ensure that any on-screen text is optimized for the medium of delivery. You won't have to worry about being misunderstood by learners of other languages – we'll optimize the elearning for them, too.
We wanted to make an elearning course that would be fresh and different from our previous version, covering real-life scenarios for ethical decision-making. Acolad was very flexible in responding to our demands, and also their specialization in translation services was helpful in this project with 20 language versions.
Director, Ethics & Compliance