Interactive online material
Affordable & easy to buy
Is online self-study for you?
- Are you a highly motivated and independent learner?
- Are you happy learning and doing activities independently?
- Do you want to study whenever you want, without being bound to a schedule?
- Do you want a high-quality, engaging language learning programme without breaking the bank?
If you answered yes to these questions, online self-study may be for you. Acolad’s digital learning packages for self-study consist of online material on a variety of topics from business communication and vocabulary skills to grammar and fluency skills. See them all at the Acolad Learning Store! Or pick from a list of 24 languages to start improving your fluency with material provided by our partner Rosetta Stone.
Benefits of online self-study
Our digital materials make language learning fun, flexible and cost-effective. Each course contains high-quality content supplemented by engaging animations, infographics, exercises, games and downloadable resources.
Choose online training from Acolad if you want training that is:
- Available 24/7 – access your study material on-demand: any time, any place.
- Fun – we have designed material that will engage and motivate you in your language study
- Flexible – fit language study into your busy schedule and work at a pace that suits you
- Cost-effective – for an affordable price, gain access to quality language learning without spending time or money travelling to a lesson with a trainer
- Easy to use and effective – once you’ve made your purchase in our learning store, start improving your language skills immediately by following our well-organized learning paths
Examples of self-study packages
- Banking and insurance
- Recruitment and the Employment Cycle
- Contracts and Benefits
- Competence, Performance and Development
- Solving Workplace Issues
- Projects and Project Management
- The Concept and Planning Phases
- The Implementation Phase
- The Finishing Phase
- Describing Objects
- Materials and Their Properties
- Production and Assembly
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Reading and Writing Technical Texts