Services tailored to your sector
Our teams specialize in each of the following fields:
Feedback from our clients
- "The organization and complete briefing put in place by the Acolad team saved time and helped the project move forward more quickly."
- "Staff time, QA review, and the back and forth between our companies were significantly reduced."
- "Many thanks to Acolad and the project team for your time and introduction - the portal is easy to use and convenient."
- "The Portal is a great tool to validate new translations. It is easy to use and given one can see previously approved translations, it guarantees consistent use of language, improves translation quality and shortens the time to complete new translation projects. At the beginning I was a bit reluctant to work with this kind of platforms as the grammar or use of language changes a bit among countries. But I must say that I was proven wrong and am now a happy user of the portal."
- "I would like to thank Acolad again for how smoothly the project went. The workbook is our biggest project of the year in terms of design and logistics and translating it has always been a headache for us. Thanks to their precise way of working, the Acolad team delivered a nearly perfect result as quickly as possible. Acolad not only saved our headquarters a few euros, but also saved my nerves. Thanks to the team for pushing us in this direction, it is not always easy to break out of our comfort zone and start a big project from scratch."
Language services tailored to fit your business
Acolad offers a range of translation services that can be customized to fit your needs. We work with specialist translators who understand your line of business to ensure that you receive top-quality translation services for every project. In addition to translation, we are able to provide other language services such as certified translations, localization, and interpretation.
Website localization services
Localization is a key aspect of taking your business global. We provide website localization services to help you boost your business’ online presence. High-quality localized website content will appeal to your business’ target audience online and convey your text’s meaning while adapting to the local market. We also offer a wide range of other services to provide your firm with quality localized content, including copywriting, proofreading, and desktop publishing.
Legal translation services
Does your business require legal translation services? Acolad offers certified translations, as well as legalization and apostille services. Our certified translation and certified interpretation services are done by sworn translators and interpreters who have been accredited by the courts. We work exclusively with translators who have a deep understanding of legal concepts and terminology to guarantee that our translations are of the finest quality. Our legal translation department is available 24/7 and ready to handle your business’ needs.
Meet Acolad's global team
- When it comes to transcreation, I offer a unique and truly customized service.
Annie, in-house translator,
After ten years of experience in translation, I know all about the finer points of translating from English, Spanish, and Portuguese to French. I make a point of always finding the right words that also suit the target audience. I've been working in Acolad's luxury department for the past five years and love diving into the world of prestige brands.
- I learn something new and interesting every day.
Alice, Southern Europe Global Account
It is a great honor to be the main contact for our dear clients and to lead a team of such talented employees. I'm so happy to be able to share enriching professional experiences with my clients and colleagues.
- Not only do we produce excellent translations, we also present them like true works of art!
Assila, Visual Design Specialist,
At Acolad, we are passionate about words, and I really enjoy showcasing them through a variety of visual compositions and making sure the user experience is smooth and pleasant.
- Even after 30 years in the translation industry, I still love seeing how Acolad can turn its drive and motivation into a real advantage for clients.
Carlos, Data Protection Officer,
I've always been passionate about ensuring quality. Even if my official job title sounds a bit austere, I love handling the group's standards of excellence and making them simple and useful for both Acolad and its clients!
- I had the opportunity to join this project at the very beginning and watch it grow quickly!
Charles, Product Manager,
I started working here in 2013 as a Vendor Manager, which taught me a lot about the industry and the company's organization. I now help develop and implement our ERP. My work consists of creating bridges between the users of this product and its developers. I like speaking with the various stakeholders involved in the project and providing them with solutions.
- I like initiating partnerships, meetings, conferences, and positive feedback about our services!
Jérémy, Business Developer,
As a business developer in the luxury department, my job is to find new clients and offer them effective solutions to help support their growth internationally. I take part in strategic projects with leaders and negotiate customized partnerships. I find these growth opportunities by speaking with contacts through all of my established channels. For me, quality relationships are a source of both happiness and success.
- I like the creative side of my job and being able to see my ideas come to life.
Paige, English-speaking Marketing Manager,
I'm a part of the Marketing Team, and I oversee our English-speaking markets. Since I started working at Acolad, I've learned a lot about the translation industry, and I'm in charge of content creation for our new website. I always strive to make my marketing texts interesting and useful! I like working with colleagues from around the world, and I learn something new every day.
- I'm curious by nature, and I love taking on challenges and sharing my expertise within the group.
Suzy, Administrative and Financial Manager,
I have 34 years of experience in financial and administrative management, and I oversee this department for our team in Brussels. I love my job for everything it represents—an opportunity to interact with people, a wide variety of tasks everyday, and the ability to constantly improve.
- I give my full attention to each employee.
Stacy, Human Resource Manager,
I joined Acolad over two years ago. As the HR Manager, I'm in charge of the administrative aspect of my colleagues' jobs from the day they're hired to the day they move on. I love the working environment here because I feel useful and I like helping people. I am also well-known for my baking skills, and my colleagues enjoy the cakes I bring to work. My favorite part of my job is introducing new arrivals first thing in the morning!
- I put on my creative writing cap to translate our clients' marketing content.
Sophie, in-house translator,
I've been an in-house translator for the past three years. I translate from English and Spanish into French, my native language. I'm specialized in several fields in the industry sector, including construction, the automobile sector, and renewable energies. I use my in-depth terminology knowledge to translate our clients' technical materials and put on my creative writing cap to translate their marketing content.
- My mission is to provide an efficient and consistent information system for all employees.
Adrien, IT Engineer,
The merging of the entities created a need to transform the various information systems into one shared system. I am working on harmonizing this infrastructure in order to facilitate communication between all employees and provide an environment that is accessible from all of our locations. The project is very challenging because it is expanding at the same pace that the group is.
- I love building new partnerships that become an asset to our company.
Catia, Vendor Manager at Acolad,
To ensure Acolad’s success, it is crucial to select the most valuable talents and stay in touch with them constantly to ensure a long-term partnership. In a continuously evolving market, I like being challenged by new requests and finding the best linguistic resources to satisfy our customers’ needs.