Services tailored to your industry
Our dedicated teams are specialised in each of the following fields
See feedback from our clients
- “Acolad acts with speed, they have the quality sense and they are competitive with price – those are the three aspects that I am looking for in a partner.”
- "Acolad is always our first choice for legal translation, they offer a speedy and efficient service with clear pricing choices."
- "Many thanks to Acolad and the project team for your time and introduction - the portal is easy to use and convenient."
- Acolad helped Oras Group to digitalize their popular customer training concept the Faucet school and create several language versions of eTraining.
- "I would like to thank Acolad again for how smoothly the project went. The workbook is our biggest project of the year in terms of design and logistics and translating it has always been a headache for us. Thanks to their precise way of working, the Acolad team delivered a nearly perfect result as quickly as possible. Acolad not only saved our headquarters a few euros, but also saved my nerves. Thanks to the team for pushing us in this direction, it is not always easy to break out of our comfort zone and start a big project from scratch."
Language services tailored to fit your business
Acolad offers a range of translation services that can be customized to fit your needs. We work with specialist translators who understand your line of business to ensure that you receive top-quality translation services for every project. In addition to translation, we are able to provide other language services such as certified translations, localisation, and interpretation.
Website localisation services
Localisation is a key aspect of taking your business global. We provide website localisation services to help you boost your business’ online presence. High-quality localised website content will appeal to your business’ target audience online and convey your text’s meaning while adapting to the local market. We also offer a wide range of other services to provide your firm with quality localised content, including copywriting, proofreading, and desktop publishing.
Legal translation services
Does your business require legal translation services? Acolad offers certified translations, as well as legalisation and apostille services. Our certified translation and certified interpretation services are done by sworn translators and interpreters who have been accredited by the courts. We work exclusively with translators who have a deep understanding of legal concepts and terminology to guarantee that our translations are of the finest quality. Our legal translation department is available 24/7 and ready to handle your business’ needs.
Learning services for every context
At Acolad, we can help you meet your learning needs thanks to our suite of expert services. Do your employees need custom language training –face-to-face or online – to better serve your clients around the world? Are you in the market for a digital training solution that can deliver cost-effective and efficient elearning, no matter the learner’s working language? Do you need an attractive, branded video for marketing or training purposes? We specialize in multilingual learning solutions and are excited to help you reach your goals.
Meet Acolad's global team
- When it comes to transcreation, I offer a unique and truly customised service.
Annie, in-house translator,
With ten years of experience as a translator, I know all about the finer points of translating from English, Spanish, and Portuguese into French. I make a point of always finding the right words that also suit the target audience. I've been working in Acolad's luxury department for the past five years and love diving into the world of prestige brands.
- I learn something new and interesting every day.
Alice, Southern Europe Global Account
It is a great honour to be the main contact for our dear clients and to lead a team of such talented employees. I'm so happy to be able to share enriching professional experiences with my clients and colleagues.
- Not only do we produce excellent translations, we also present them like true works of art!
Assila, Visual Design Specialist,
At Acolad, we are passionate about words, and I really enjoy showcasing them through a variety of visual compositions and making sure the user experience is smooth and pleasant.
- Even after 30 years in the translation industry, I still love seeing how Acolad can turn its drive and motivation into a real advantage for clients.
Carlos, Data Protection Officer,
I've always been passionate about ensuring quality. Even if my official job titles sounds a bit austere, I love handling the group's standards of excellence and making them simple and useful for both Acolad and its clients!
- I had the opportunity to join this project at the very beginning and watch it grow quickly!
Charles, Product Manager,
I started working here in 2013 as a Vendor Manager, which taught me a lot about the industry and the company's organisation. I now help develop and implement our ERP. My work consists of creating bridges between the users of this product and its developers. I like speaking with the various stakeholders involved in the project and providing them with joint solutions.
- I like initiating partnerships, participating in meetings, conferences, and receiving positive feedback about our services!
Jérémy, Business Developer,
As a business developer in the luxury department, my job is to find new clients and offer them effective solutions to help support their international growth. I take part in strategic projects with leaders and negotiate customised partnerships. I find these growth opportunities by speaking with contacts through all of my established channels. For me, quality relationships are a source of both happiness and success.
- I like the creative side of my job, and being able to see my ideas come to life.
Paige, English-speaking Marketing Manager,
I work on the Marketing team and oversee our English-speaking markets. Since arriving at Acolad, I’ve enjoyed learning about the world of translation and creating content for our new website. I always strive to make my marketing texts interesting and useful! I like working with colleagues from around the world, and I learn something new every day.
- I'm curious by nature, and I love taking on challenges and sharing my expertise within the group.
Suzy, Administrative and Financial Manager,
I have 34 years of experience in financial and administrative management, and I oversee this department for our team in Brussels. I love my job for everything it represents—an opportunity to interact with people, a wide variety of tasks every day, and the ability to constantly improve.
- I pay special attention to each employee.
Stacy, Human Resources Manager,
I joined Acolad over two years ago. As the HR Manager, I'm in charge of the administrative aspect of my colleagues' jobs from the day they're hired to the day they move on. I'm involved in nearly every area in HR. I love the working environment here because I feel useful and I enjoy helping my fellow employees. I am also well-known for my baking skills, and my colleagues enjoy the cakes I bring to work. My favourite task is introducing new arrivals first thing in the morning!
- I put on my creative writing cap to translate our clients' marketing content.
Sophie, in-house translator,
I've been an in-house translator for the past three years. I translate from English and Spanish into French, my native language. I'm specialised in several fields in the industry sector, including construction, the automotive sector, and renewable energies. I use my in-depth knowledge of terminology to translate our clients' technical materials, and I put on my creative writing cap to translate their marketing content.
- My mission is to provide an effective and coherent information system for all employees.
Adrien, IT Engineer,
With the grouping of entities, it has become necessary to pool the different information systems. I work to harmonize this infrastructure, to facilitate exchanges between each employee and provide them with an environment accessible from all our agencies. This project is very challenging, because it grows at the same speed as the development of the group.
- I love building new partnerships that become an asset to our company.
Catia, Vendor Manager at Acolad,
Selecting the most valuable talents and being constantly in touch with them to ensure a long-term cooperation is crucial to achieve Acolad success. In a continuously evolving market, I like being challenged by always new requests and find the best linguistic resources to satisfy our customers’needs.