Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad Content Solutions India Private Limited
Plot No. 41B & 41 C North Phase
1st Floor, Sidco Industrial Estate
Landmark: Near Ekkatuthangal Overbridge(Jaya TV Office)
The job holder is in charge of:
- Ensuring business continuity of application and support services in Acolad, concerning IT Virtualization operational efforts
- Participating in projects or efforts to develop and extend the services of Acolad, within the area of domain
- Implementing and monitoring of the appropriate quality and information security standards, linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place
- Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows
- Consulting for Service and Project Managers, Team Managers, fellow colleagues or customers/partners, within the area of domain
- Contributing in providing clean management of SLA's, both upstream and downstream
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain VMware ESX, ESXi, within vSphere/vCenter 5/6/7 environments and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Build, configure and deploy VMs and templates. Responsible for standardize the maintenance, provisioning and decommissioning processes
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain replication and backup systems, including storage appliances
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain Acolad cloud computing environments (IaaS, SaaS)
- Maintain accurate and up to date inventory, documentation and guidelines
- Incident and Change/Request management
Das bieten wir:
National and Festival Holidays
Five days work week