Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and 20,000+ external linguists. As well as translation and translation technology, we provide transcription, interpretation, and equipment hire services and solutions.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are committed to nurturing talent, providing continuous learning opportunities, and empowering our employees to excel in their roles. As we expand, we want to create our Sales Academy and are looking for a passionate Sales Academy Manager to spearhead the development and management of it.
The Sales Academy Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning, development, implementation, and management of our internal Sales Academy. This role requires a forward-thinking individual with an operational background in sales training and a proven track record of designing and delivering effective learning programs.
- Develop a comprehensive training strategy and roadmap for the Sales Academy aligned with company goals and sales objectives.
- Design and create engaging and impactful learning materials, resources, and modules for various sales roles and levels within the organization (AM, BDM, Head of Sales).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify training needs, content gaps, and opportunities for skill enhancement.
- Implement learning methodologies and tools to deliver efficient and scalable training programs.
- Establish evaluation metrics and conduct assessments to measure the effectiveness and impact of training initiatives. What will be our success?
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Sales Academy, including scheduling, logistics, and resource allocation.
- Lead a team of trainers and facilitators, providing guidance and support to ensure high-quality training delivery.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and innovations in sales training and incorporate relevant advancements into the Sales Academy.