Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Elevate your prowess in relationship management within the sophisticated realm of translation and interpreting. We invite you to distinguish yourself as a Relationship Manager, where cultivated connections drive unprecedented success.
To excel in this role, you are a true business partner with the ability to work with top managers across business units and locations as well as to interact with existing and potential clients in the Public Sector to ensure winning proposals and the highest level of service.
- Act as the cornerstone of our Public Sector Division in the Netherlands, establishing us as the premier choice for public sector clients.
- Manage key relationships by diligently monitoring contractual timelines, including client reports, complemented by regular visits.
- Drive customer satisfaction and delivery.
- Build an engaged workforce, ensuring strong collaboration across the organization.
- Keep abreast of geopolitical and market developments, relevant technologies and competitor landscape.
- Steer our public sector clients with strategic insight, and attend market events.
- Optimize our tender success rate by providing expertise on the subject matter, client insights, and market trends.
- Identify and secure premier opportunities within the Public Sector Translation & Interpreting sector.
- Seamlessly integrate clients with our operational and solutions teams, ensuring consistent delivery of value by providing support to operational business management
- Liaise at a strategic level with central contract management of the national government.
- Maintain a vigilant perspective on market trends, innovative technology, competitor strategies and anticipate the consequences of (geo)political developments.
- Oversee client metrics, data analytics, and comprehensive reporting.
- Uphold the integrity and accuracy of our eCRM (data quality management).
Das erwarten wir:
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of a BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum track record of 2 years in the Public Sector, with an emphasis on Procurement.
- Knowledge of parallel industries and ability to navigate in varying political landscapes, specifically service-oriented or linguistic sectors.
- Innate ability to recognize and seize opportunities; proficiency in sales strategies and tools is essential.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities to diagnose challenges and strategise effective solutions.
- Skillful negotiation techniques, with a focus on value-driven discussions.
- Leveraging an extensive network of professionals to garner insights, ensure favorable terms, and build long-lasting contractual relationships.
- Proficient communication abilities in both Dutch and English.
If you epitomize the perfect blend of strategic insight and relational expertise, this role awaits your leadership. Embark on a journey with us and explore key opportunities in the Public Sector.