Prepare yourself for doing business in the Francophone world! Our French trainers are experts in culture, and can help you understand the common stumbling blocks and faux pas to avoid.
Fast & efficient
Get up to speed with fast-paced French courses specific to your industry, from technology, engineering, and manufacturing, to financial services.
Suited to your needs
Learn French with courses suited to your specific context and goals – whether you want to learn general business communication or technical jargon in French.
Based on your learning needs
An experienced French language trainer will curate French course materials at your level of proficiency that will fit your needs and motivate you to succeed.
Who are our French language courses for?
If you want access to the entire world of business, consider taking a French course. With its status as the language of diplomacy, the French language is also one of the most widely spoken languages for business in Africa, the future powerhouse of the world economy. The official language of more countries than even English, French is also spoken on every continent on earth, making it one of the most useful and versatile business languages that you can start learning today.
What you'll learn
You'll get support with the trickier areas of learning French, like pronunciation, grammatical gender, and verb conjugations – plus plenty of practice just using the language in a wide variety of situations you'll likely encounter in real life.
In our French courses, you'll enhance your soft skills – small talk, presentations, and even negotiations – impressing your Francophone colleagues, who will see that you have the savoir-faire to get the job done!
Learn French with the learning format that suits you best
- Small group
- Onsite, face-to-face
- Hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- Trainer calendar (on-demand training whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
Do you have new, French-speaking colleagues? Are you planning a business trip to a country in the Francophone world? Our one-on-one course for beginners will teach you the basics of using French to communicate. One of our highly experienced French trainers will introduce you to common phrases, pronunciation, and cultural expectations – all in a supportive and fun environment. Your trainer will:
- Perform a needs analysis in order to determine your learning objectives
- Develop a learning plan and select materials for you, suited to your needs and goals
- One-to-one virtual course with a trainer
- One and a half hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks
- Focus on basic French vocabulary and pronunciation, simple communication and key cultural knowledge
- Study material to support your learning goals
- Homework assignments and a variety of communicative exercises
- Estimated price: EUR 2600
Getting to the next level in a group
Choose a group course if your team members will be working more closely with the French office of your company and need to brush up on their language skills. Your French trainer will analyze the group's language learning needs, and based on that, will create a customized course. The course content, exercises, and materials will all be geared towards helping your group meet their goals efficiently and effectively.
- A group course for you and your team
- Training is trainer-led and onsite
- One and a half hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Individual final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 2800 for a group of up to five students
Why choose Acolad?
We have decades of experience helping clients meet their learning goals. Learn more about the range of our expertise.
If you're starting to do business in a new cultural environment, or with international clients, our tailored cultural training will prepare you for success.
Our language trainers have successfully guided thousands of students to reach their French learning goals. Learn more about them.