Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Localization Solutions Manager, responsible for supporting sales in a pre-sales capacity and analyzing opportunity scope, as well as suggesting creative approaches, developing proposals and pricing models for required solutions. The Pre-Sales Solutions Manager is responsible for coordinating an RFI/RFP process by consolidating all internal expertise on the required solutions and design the best solutions architecture and tech stack to guarantee RFP success. It involves interfacing and consulting with customers, sales and operations while analyzing customer requirements and crafting proposals and solutions to meet their needs. If you have localization experience with tech background and appetite and seeking new challenge - this position might be what you are looking for.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Manager is also responsible for the coordination associated with specific solutions or vertical business units.
Qualified candidates needs to reside on East time zone for easy collaboration with European team members.
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefit package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on elections and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% Employee Contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefit package, Acolad also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.
Salary range will be ($60K-$70K) in US, dependent upon candidates experience and physical location. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary. Salary in Canada will be negotiated per candidate's experience.
This posting will close Feb. 1st, 2024