Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
- Maintains and develops the client relationship to influence the need and use of the company’s services
- Develops the client portfolio by upselling & cross-selling new services and reaches out to new contacts in existing client organisations
- Develops and follows an action plan intended to increase the volume of business (new contacts, new departments, new services)
- Uses the company's sales tack to develop customer information and account mapping. Uses the tools for opportunity pipeline growth
- Participate in internal sales meetings or marketing events as needed
- Share customer problems/concerns with all appropriate services for qualitative resolution
- Achieves monthly KPI targets set by the group
- Discussion with the Head of Account Management on the opportunity to mobilize different resources (central or local teams) to win opportunities
- Reports to Head of Account Management on KPI activities and opportunities pipeline