Who are our German language courses for?
Our German courses are designed to meet your professional needs, whether you want to learn German as an absolute beginner or want to improve your skills to help you build better relationships with your German-speaking counterparts.
- Step-by-step instruction on the structure of German grammar.
- Gender forms of all new nouns.
- Word and phrase lists for everyday needs and social situations.
- Help with overcoming interference from your native language.
- Role-plays of social and professional situations to improve your fluency.
- Feedback and error correction from your trainer, with extra support material when needed.
- Listening activities to improve your ability to listen for detail.
- Reading reports, articles and other texts to boost your vocabulary and learn new grammatical structures.
Learn German in a way that suits you
- At your location with a professional German language trainer: take a language course on-site one-to-one, in pairs, or in small groups.
- Virtually: save on travelling time and meet with your trainer online. Attend our online language training course via video-meeting tools such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Also available for one-to-one, pairs and small groups.
Example 1: German course for beginners
- A needs analysis before your course begins.
- A personalized learning plan and carefully-chosen material to guide you through your course.
- One-to-one course with a trainer.
- Training is held virtually through video meetings.
- One and a half hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks.
- The focus is on speaking practice, vocabulary building and grammar.
- Homework assignments and vocabulary-building exercises.
- Listening activities.
- Essential word and phrase lists.
- Speaking practice, including role-plays with the trainer on day-to-day interactions in German.
- Grammar instruction, support material and exercises.
- Estimated price: EUR 2600.
Example 2: Improving your German
- Social and informal work situations become more enjoyable
- Trust is built when your German-speaking counterparts can do business in their language
- Business trips become an opportunity to also get to know the culture in German-speaking countries
- A pair course for you and your colleague
- A pre-test of your current language levels (included in the course price).
- Training is trainer-led and onsite.
- One and a half hours of training weekly for 15 weeks.
- Individual final evaluation by the trainer.
- A course plan designed by a trainer specialized in teaching German as a foreign language.
- Course plans and lesson notes prepared by your trainer and accessed via our digital learning platform, 360Learning.
- 360Learning allows you, your colleague and your trainer to chat, ask questions, share materials and links.
- Estimated price: EUR 2400 per pair.