Fast & efficient
Suited to your needs
Based on your learning needs
Who are our Finnish language courses for?
Our courses are for anyone who has made Finland their home, whether long-term or temporarily. We've been teaching Finnish for decades, and specialise in the skills you'll need to fit into both the work culture and everyday life in Finland.
Learn Finnish with the learning format that suits you best!
- small group
- on-site, face-to-face
- hybrid (virtual trainer sessions combined with self-study material)
- trainer calendar (book a session with your trainer whenever and wherever is convenient for you)
- One-to-one virtual course with a trainer.
- One and a half hours (90 minutes) of training once a week for 20 weeks.
- Focus on the basics of Finnish conversation, reading, and/or writing, depending on your needs.
- Study material to support your learning goals.
- Homework and a variety of conversational activities.
- Estimated price: EUR 2600.
- A group course for you and your colleagues
- Training is trainer-led and onsite.
- One and a half hours of training each week for 15 weeks.
- Study material to help you reach your learning goals.
- Individual final evaluation by the trainer.
- Estimated price: EUR 2800 for group up to 5 students.
Example 3: How to write correct Finnish
- An expert trainer will work with you on the intricacies of Finnish composition, focusing on your spelling (especially of compound words), capitalization and verb conjugation skills.
- Price: EUR 1360 for eight lessons for a group of up to five participants.
“Acolad acts with speed, they have the quality sense and they are competitive with price – those are the three aspects that I am looking for in a partner.”