Offerte di lavoro
Translation Project Manager
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Translation Project Manager to join our global team in Amstelveen, the Netherlands!
As Translation Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of translation orders according to customer requirements and Acolad standards. You will be a part of our Production Team, working together on deliveries for a portfolio of customers.
- Day-to-day management of translation quotes & orders according to customer requirements and group standards.
- Close collaboration with customers, account managers and translators/linguists.
- Process improvement and linguistic quality optimisation.
- Organisation and monitoring of overall workflow processes and timelines including service delivery (quote, translation, revision, review and other linguistic services).
- Monitoring of Service Delivery related KPIs, e.g. adherence to deadlines, vendor costs, in-house costs, productivity, volume per service and per language combination, number of complaints.
- University degree in the field of translation, language/communication studies or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in translation project management or in a similar role.
- Native level Dutch and fluent English are mandatory.
- Knowledge of commonly used CAT tools including memoQ and memsource (SDL Trados and XTRF knowledge would be a plus).
- Outstanding communication skills - at ease talking to clients over the phone, via video-call meetings and in-person meetings.
- Strong organisational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and to organise workload in complex project situations.
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Autonomy, strong team spirit and proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- A motivating salary and competitive benefits package
- An international and dynamic work environment where you and the team make a difference every day. You will join a global leader in a fast-growing and changing market.
- We are located in Amstelveen, only 5 minutes walking distance from metro and bus station.
- You will be able to work partially from home.