Offerte di lavoro
Sales Executive - Legal
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad is currently looking for a Sales Executive for the Legal sector to help develop the business!
As a Sales Executive, you have a dual responsibility, focused around developing new business relationships and working daily to build lasting relationships with our clients.
You will represent client needs within the group to ensure successful project completion and client satisfaction.
- Drive new revenue and close new business across the legal sector (law firms) via internet research, calling, networking events, meetings, and direct marketing.
- Identify the needs in the market and push our solutions to them.
- Promote Acolad by educating clients on our services .
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities.
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the production team.
- Make the best use of our IT tools and CRM: Salesforces, Salesloft, HubSpot, LBS, etc…
- Achieve KPIs, update Salesforces and report your work to your manager.
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- You have 4/5 years of sales experience preferably gained in B2B with a history of overachieving targets.
- You have a very strong commercial acumen with experience in customer service and/or business development.
- You have exceptional problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Your strong organisational skills enable you to multitask and work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and willing to go the ‘extra mile’ to serve your client.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Speaking French would be a plus.
- Working for a fast-growing international company within a multicultural environment.
- Permanent role based in a great location in Central London.
- You can work at least partially from home.
- Salary depending on profile + bonus based upon achievement.