Offerte di lavoro
Customer Experience Solution Architect
Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for a CX Solution Architect. As a CX Solution Architect you will be part of a strong Customer Experience practice: together with our developers and business practitioners your team will work on projects to create the best result for our clients. You will outline the high-level solution and you will communicate with the client about the technical vision of the project. Your architecture will be the blueprint and guideline for the implementation of the solution and you will make sure your team, the client, all stakeholders, are up to speed and on the same page. As CX Solution Architect, you will combine your broad knowledge of all the different aspects of building digital experiences with your communication skills to achieve a successful outcome for both customer and team.
- Building better digital experiences is your passion.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You love to explain things by drawing a simple picture, you know how to visualise your ideas in a clear and simple way.
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the solution.
- You are a strong communicator. You can adjust your language to the audience in front of you.
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result.
- You have strategic insight, sense of responsibility and a pro-active nature.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or other digital experience platforms is a huge plus.
- You live in the beautiful country of the Netherlands.
- You speak Dutch and are fluent in English.
- 🖼️ You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- 📚 Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- 📈 Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- 🏢 Our main office is in Eindhoven, North-Brabant province.
- 🏠 Work-life balance is key, so you are able to choose a hybrid way of working as well.
- 🧑🤝🧑 An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!