Offerte di lavoro
Head of Production/Customer Care - Interpreting
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Head of Production / Customer Care to join the Acolad team. In this strategic role, you will manage a team of project managers, Call Centers, Planning and Support teams, ensuring client and employee satisfaction for OPI and Conference Interpreting Services. You will also serve as the “link” between the business and our “Acolad Live” product team ensuring continuous improvement of our technology for our clients and employees.
As the Netherlands is the Hub of OPI Interpreting Services for Acolad Group, you will support other entities globally for the roll out of this service in collaboration with our Global Pre-sales team.
- People management: lead the project management teams; manage performance; motivate and coach teams, leading to increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Service portfolio: contribute to the enhancement of the group service portfolio (improve existing services, support the creation and implementation); complete and ensure accuracy of WIP.
- Business management: manage and ensure profitable growth of a set of customers according to internal processes and rules; oversee all customers related activities – customer onboarding, project execution, feedback management, process improvement, documentation, etc., in collaboration with AM; provide support for project management team.
- Reporting: Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions. Implement KPIs, analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Support and drive implementation of change programs within teams (e.g., MT, systems migrations).
- Accountable for the effective execution of customer projects within scope and for identifying and driving improvements in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Languages, Business or equivalent degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Language Services OR Customer Care role in the B2B Service industry
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a mid-level management role. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in the Public Sector would be a plus
- Ability to think strategically and to lead, including excellent skills in training and employee development
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Experience in change management, ensuring the integration and collaboration of diverse teams
- Solution and Customer Oriented, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Keen analytical and financial management skills
- Excellent use of MS Office tools, particularly Excel. Tech-savvy and quick learner.
- Fluent English and Dutch are mandatory for this role
- A motivating salary and competitive benefits package
- An international and dynamic work environment where you and the team make a difference every day. You will join a global leader in a fast-growing and changing market and contribute to global deployment of our solutions globally
- The opportunity to be part of the local management team with empowerment to drive local activity
- We are located in Amstelveen, only 5 minutes walking distance from metro and bus station. You will be able to work partially from home.