Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently growing our business in the US and looking for a Country Manager based in the US. You’ll be joining an innovative company that’s turning a traditional market on its head. With a competitive compensation package and unique career opportunities, you’ll be part of a young and energetic team.
As a Sales Manager, you will head TextMaster’s development in US within our main verticals: eCommerce, Travel, Fashion, Technology and Consumer Brands
- Launch a new market with very high growth potential
- Drive TextMaster’s revenue by prospecting, identifying, and converting new sales opportunities focusing on shortcuts and quick WIs.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales representatives in second year of business
- Set up and attend industry events to build your network of prospects
- Manage existing client relationships and upsell over time
- Prepare local marketing and PR initiatives
- Build local partnership to penetrate the market
This position will be based outside of Colorado.
- Native English speaker, French is a plus
- Minimum 4/5 years of successful sales experience
- University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Successful track record of negotiation and closing deal quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Experience in selling services & software within ecommerce of tech markets in a plus
Ideal Personal Attributes
- You are autonomous and dynamic, with a strong sales spirit and good interpersonal skills
- You are skilled at client negotiation and using a variety of sales tools. You can adapt to different audiences
- You do not take no for an answer and find creating solutions to get the sales
- You are a good listener and know how to win your prospect’s trust through intelligent and convincing recommendations
- You are more of a “hunter” than a “farmer”
- You work well in a team and have the ability and maturity to manage a sales team
You are passionate about the startup landscape and new online ventures