Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for an English Translator to join our team in our Berlin office.
- Translation of technical texts in the most efficient way into English, your native language
- Revising and proofreading translations from German into English
- Primary objectives include meeting deadlines, and ensuring quality according to the Acolad quality standards
- Producing translations using Trados Studio
- English native speaker
- University degree or equivalent qualification in the field of translation, interpreting or language studies
- Perfect command of the mother tongue (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of German, French and Italian are a plus
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and practical experience in using computer translation tools (e.g. TRADOS).
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Stress resistant.
- Independent, able to demonstrate initiative, but also able to work harmoniously with other team members (well-developed team spirit).
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Availability to work in Berlin