Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
The Localization Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and Acolad standards. The Localization Project Manager will work independently on customer service deliveries.
- Engagement and service setup.
- Execution of service quality plan (SQP).
- Process execution, improvement and optimization.
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.) as defined in SQP.
- Project financials including P&L for the project (revenue, gross and contribution margin), preparing invoices, managing KPIs and reporting.
- Identification and reporting of cross-selling opportunities to account management.
- Client relationships management, including mid-to-upper level operational contacts, representing the organization to the customer and ownership of customer satisfaction.
The Localization Project Manager is in charge of the execution of the Service Management process, spanning the entire life-cycle of language service projects, with the ultimate goal of delivering to the customer:
- on time, on budget, on quality and in full accordance with the customer's requirements;
- in the economically most advantageous way for Acolad;
- to the full satisfaction of the customer;
- using the Acolad standard guidelines and service/project methodologies;
- by collaborating with the responsible Senior Service Manager and Account Manager;
- by taking care of all Service Management related issues of the project.
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefit package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on elections and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% Employee Contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefit package, Acolad also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.
Salary range will be ($50K-$60K) dependent upon candidates experience and physical location. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary.