Production Team Leader - Translation & Localization
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Production Team Leader to join the Acolad team at our office in Oeiras, Portugal. As Production Team Leader, you will manage a team of project managers, ensuring client and employee satisfaction for Language Services.
- People management: lead the project management team; manage performance; motivate and coach team, leading to increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Service portfolio: contribute to the enhancement of the group service portfolio (improve existing services, support the creation and implementation); complete and ensure accuracy of WIP.
- Business management: manage and ensure profitable growth of a set of customers according to internal processes and rules; oversee all customers related activities – customer onboarding, project execution, feedback management, process improvement, documentation, etc., in collaboration with AM; provide support for project management team.
- Support and drive implementation of change programs within teams (e.g., MT, systems migrations).
- Accountable for the effective execution of customer projects within scope and for identifying and driving improvements in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation field or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience in translation, project management coordinating language service projects and team management
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a mid-level management role
- Management/leadership expertise, including excellent skills in training and employee development
- Experience in change management, ensuring the integration and collaboration of diverse teams
- Solution and Customer Oriented
- Project financial management skills
- Excellent use of MS Office tools as well as the use of CAT/MT tools
- Fluent English and French is mandatory for this role
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- ⚕️ Health insurance
- 🚇 Transport allowance
- ➕ Seniority days
- 🔀 Hybrid work - 3 days at the office
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities