Project Manager - German Speaker
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and Acolad standards. This person will work on customer service deliveries, either independently or under the responsibility of a Senior Project Manager or a Team Lead in our office in Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain.
- Process execution according to the service portfolio throughout the whole project lifecycle process (initiation, planning, execution, control and closing).
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.).
- Project financials including revenue and gross margin, preparing invoicing.
- Client relationship management at first level operational contacts, representing the organization to the customer; ownership of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum requirement: University level or equivalent 3 years degree language, communication and/or business related.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in service/project management or in similar roles/businesses is nice to have.
- Demonstrate basic to solid experience in operational project management processes and methodologies, preferably related to Language Services.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully managing customer relationships at operations level, including difficult situation, conflicts, and complaints.
- Self-starting and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (email, phone, presentations).
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of English and fluent German preferencial. French or other languages are an asset.
- Strong organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations.
- Stress management.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet,…) and knowledge of computer translation tools (e.g. TRADOS STUDIO…).