Project Manager -IT
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster, and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external consultants.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
Join our dynamic team as an IT Project Manager and play a crucial role in driving successful project delivery, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and fostering an Agile work environment. Apply now and be part of our innovative and rewarding organization
Project Controller – Senior
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Proven experience 5+ years as an IT Project Manager or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and Agile frameworks.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with budget management and financial reporting.
- Agile certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Master) is a plus.
- Fully Bilingual (French and English)
- Hybrid mode/remote.
- Access to annual vacation from day one of employment.
- 6 days of sick leave.
- 5 paid days off during the Christmas period.
- Group insurance benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.