Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an IT Network Operations Senior Technical Analyst to join the team in our Chennai office!
The job holder is in charge of:
- Ensuring business continuity of network connections and support services in Amplexor, concerning IT Network operational efforts.
- Participating in projects or efforts to develop and extend the services of Amplexor, within the area of domain
- Implementation and monitoring the appropriate quality and information security standards linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place
- Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows
- Consulting for Service and Project Managers, Team Managers, fellows or customers/partners, within the area of domain
- Contribute in providing clean management of SLAs, both upstream and downstream
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others
- Clear communicator
Operation on Security services infrastructure:
- Responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization’s network
- Analyses network and recommends upgrade/changes
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring
- Network troubleshooting and faults analysis;
- hardware troubleshooting and repair
Installation of network hardware and software:
- LAN and WAN
- Public domains and DNS
- Virtual hosting and load balancing
- Incident management
- Change/request management
- Monitor and maintain services
- Consolidation and migration efforts
- Solution architecture
Skills & Knowledge:
- CCNA Certified or equivalent level of knowledge
- Basic understanding of the following technologies:
- IP protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP)
- IP filtering and firewalling
- Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS)
- MPLS and/or SD-WAN
- VPN, L2L, WebVPN
- Basic understanding of AAA platforms such as Radius, LADP
- Experience with Cisco devices and firewalls
- Experience with WiFi access points from manufacturers such as Cisco, Ruckus, Meraki, etc.
- Optional: Basic experience with Fortigate
- Optional: Basic experience in VMWare VMC
- Familiar working in a data centre environment
- Familiar with ethical hacking platforms and approaches