German Speaking Translation Project Manager
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
JOIN US IN THE ROLE OF PROJECT MANAGER!
- Coordinate the process of translation projects
- Manage client relationships at first level operational contacts
- Represent the organization to the clients by providing great service and support
- Broaden or gain the knowledge about different CAT tools
- Work in a friendly atmosphere and international work environment
- Solid knowledge of German (C1 level) and English (B2 level) languages;
- Experience in project management and/or customer service and/or translation;
- Great time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a local and virtual team
- Familiarity with Trados, Across or any other translation tool (this is advantageous)
- Training and personal development opportunities within a global organization
- Work in a stable company with over 30 years of experience and a steady position among the top 10 worldwide market leaders for language services
- Enjoy international work environment with colleagues from different countries