Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Client strategy & commercial support Student Apprentice to join our global team!
This apprenticeship is for a university student currently doing their Master's Degree. You will alternate between our company, Acolad, and the courses at your school/university. We would prefer the rhythm of 3 weeks in the company and 1 week at school.
As a Customer Strategy and Business Support Assistant, your main task will be to support the Pre-Sales team for the whole group on the following strategic topics: expertise on markets and solutions, support in responding to tenders, analysis of key accounts and associated development strategy.
- Supporting teams in their response to tenders:
- Market analysis
- Structure the offer in close collaboration with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, CSR, Production, Tech, etc.)
- Supporting Sales in drafting the offer
- Optimisation of content and processes
- Ensure coordination between the local teams and the central teams in Paris
- Monitor and analyse tenders
- Develop, update and improve tender response and management tools
- Monitor and analyse sales performance KPIs for key accounts and tenders in the CRM (SalesForce)
- Create support materials for sales teams: case studies, market analysis, pricing strategy, etc...
- Map client data to relevant products and services, aligning solutions with their unique needs.
- Provide valuable assistance in RFP (Request for Proposal) management, collaborating with the presales team to develop comprehensive and compelling proposals.
- You are currently undertaking a Master's degree in business
- You have good knowledge of the Office package (statistics, sales proposal layout, development of workflows with diagrams and graphics)
- You are rigorous and serious
- You have good writing skills
- You have a real sense of customer service, both internally and externally, and your sole objective is to provide the best possible response to the requests that arrive in the Pre-Sales team
- You have an excellent level of English and French, which allows you to communicate with the rest of the team (spoken and written) and the sales teams on a daily basis
- You have a passion for exploring new tech advancements, including AI, LLM, Azure AI, ChatGPT and prompting technologies.
- You have knowledge and familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce, Tableau, Business intelligence tools) to analyze and interpret client data effectively.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to extract meaningful insights from data.
What Acolad can offer you:
- Excellent training in a variety of tools
- Opportunity to develop strong organisational skills in a professional environment on a variety of projects
- Opportunity to develop good analytical and planning skills