Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad Content Solutions India Private Limited
Plot No. 41B & 41 C North Phase
1st Floor, Sidco Industrial Estate
Landmark: Near Ekkatuthangal Overbridge(Jaya TV Office)
We are looking for an IT Identity Operations Analystto join our team at Chennai Office. You will have overall responsibility for configuration control architecture and software management tools, including but not limited to the knowledge, configuration, and deployment of application whitelisting software tools, and server configuration control software.
The job holder is in charge of:
Ensuring business continuity of application services in Acolad, concerning Active Directory infrastructure.
Participating in projects or efforts to develop and extend the services of Acolad within the area of domain
Implementation and monitoring the appropriate quality and information security standards linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place
Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows
Consulting of Service and Project Managers, Team Managers, fellows or customers/partners in the field of own specialisation
Contribute in providing clean management of SLAs, both upstream and downstream
Responsibilities will include:
Operation on Active Directory services infrastructure:
Monitor and maintain Active Directory environments (Domain Controllers, users, computers, group policy objects, replication, etc.)
Change/request management, including deployments
Consolidation and migration efforts
Degree in Information Technology and Computer Engineering or similar Engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server based environments ranging from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Active Directory Services
- Deep knowledge in creating and implementing Groups Policy Objects and other AD policies
- Knowledge of using PowerShell scripts as an interrogation and activity tool
- Knowledge of how the DNS infrastructure works.
- Knowledge of how AD replication works and how to solve related problems
- Good knowledge in multi-forest scenarios, cross service availability
- Experience in migration and consolidation projects.
- Knowledge of O365 Exchange Online as well as hybrid on-Premises and cloud solutions.
Expertise with AD tools (graphical and command line based)
Excellent communication skills
Deep knowledge in Active Directory infrastructure (Servers from 2012 to 2019)
Deep knowledge in multi-forest scenarios, cross service availability (hybrid).
Troubleshooting knowledge with all supported Windows servers’
DNS & DHCP
- Active directory
- Group Policy
- versions (2012, 2016 & 2019) in a cross-forest scenario.
- Expertise in cross forest migration projects.
- Advanced problem solving using scripts like VBS, batch, etc.
- Build automate procedures using PowerShell scripting
- Target oriented work with respect to company KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Contributor in building of a technical knowledge database.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
- Ability to manage high pressure situations with confidence
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Azure Active directory
- AD Connect
- Wsus management
- Windows Server Roles
- DNS management
- Advanced Group Policy Objects knowledge
- Advanced Operating System administration skills (servers and workstations)
- Basic networking skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are strong assets)
National and Festival Holidays
Five days work week