Bilingual Technical writer (Hybrid)
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
About the role:
Acolad Canada is looking for a Junior technical writer, to fill an immediate need for one of our clients to support them in the creation and management of their user documentation for new products.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a Technical profile and one to three years of relevant experience.
- You are able to understand complex technical products and translate the information into easily understandable texts.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of tools Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Bilingual (English-French)
- 2 weeks vacation to start + 5 paid days off at Christmas time and additional 6 days sick leave.
- Group Insurance benefits
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Hybrid mode/remote.