Bid Coordinator & Writer - Public Sector
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator & Writer to join our Public Sector team in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Bid Coordinator & Writer, is the driving force behind winning tenders for our Language Solutions business. As Bid Coordinator & Writer you are responsible for producing professional written proposals that superbly articulate Acolad’s value proposition in the Translation & Interpreting market.
A highly networked role, this position requires an ability to work with managers across departments as well as potential Public Sector customers. Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
As Bid Coordinator & Writer you will take a leading role in coordinating tenders and ensuring timely submission of our response.
Working in collaboration with Acolad’s Public Sector account management team, you will help contribute to the development of the win themes and solution narrative for each tender.
Responsibilities and key competencies:
- Create content and rewrite / edit content from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, vendor management, production, tech teams, …
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Head of Sales to build a solid proposal structure in line with tender specifications
- Produce completed tender responses while adhering to RFP deadlines, escalating issues where required to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that our value proposition and USPs are articulated in a way that meet and exceed client requirements
- Communicate and influence: prepare and drive Deal Reviews with senior management and executive team sponsors
- Actively network with instutional contacts and subject matter experts to make sure that we are aware of market trends
- Manage and update content in proposal automation software for reuse
- Strong academic background (degree level) in Dutch Language or equivalent is desirable. Creative Writing Qualification would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in tender projects in The Netherlands. Experience or European tenders would be a plus
- Capacity to prioritize and work under pressure
- Sales and tender writing experience with excellent writing and proofreading skills in addition to a keen eye for detail
- Relevant knowledge of procurement law and contract management
- Strong analytical thinking
- Solid communication skills, excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- You will find yourself in a very exciting position within a multicultural driven and professional team
- Acolad is a growing organization that operates in a rapidly changing market providing language services support in domains like Healthcare, Education, Social Welfare, Asylum seeker support etc. …and with a keen focus on social return.
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, with a salary depending on experience and a bonus scheme.
- Performance and Respect are our core values. Incredible opportunities for your own input, existing brands where you can implement further digitalization.
- We offer FlexWork – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- This position can be carried out on a full-time or a part-time basis (32-hours).