Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in our Riga office. The job holder will be in charge of providing recruitment services to hiring managers, ensuring that the recruitment process is understood and followed.
- Build up operational recruitment across Acolad in a shared services concept.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and local HR business partners, mainly for recruitments in Latvia but sometimes for other locations across the group, to support a time-efficient and smooth recruitment process.
- Gather and monitor approved recruitment requests, maintain relevant statistics.
- Manage the recruitment process: ensure correct job ad definition, publish job ads, source, pre-select candidates, interviewing and testing up to qualified shortlist.
- Contribute to the optimization of the recruitment process, ensuring compliance with all relevant procedures.
- Actively searching and hunting for profiles that are hard to find: cost effective sourcing using the most appropriate recruitment channels and sourcing strategies.
- Employer branding: student-marketing, develop partnerships with schools and participate in relevant job fairs.
- Monitor trends and opportunities in the relevant job markets.
- Monitor and facilitate onboarding process in collaboration with hiring managers and HR community.