Translation Project Manager - Internship
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a 🌟 Translation Project Management Intern 🌟 to join our global team in Italy at our offices in Rimini !
In this role you will be assisting Translation Project Managers in their daily work and supporting the day-to-day management of translation orders according to customer requirements and Acolad standards. You will be a part of our Language Service team and will work on deliveries for a portfolio of customers.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to learn and master our internal software systems.
- Develop project management skills and become proficient in handling projects independently.
- Receive mentorship from experienced Team Leads and Senior Project Managers.
- Access to recorded webinars and shadowing sessions with Senior Project Managers to aid in self-training.
- Gain hands-on experience by managing projects in support of other Project Managers.
- Interact with clients and vendors and build communication skills.
- Learn and use CAT (Computer-assisted translation) Tools to perform pre-processing tasks.
- Create and manage projects in our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Assign projects to vendors and develop a keen eye for optimizing project costs.
- Monitor project progress and conduct QA checks before delivering.
- Develop skills in non-conformity management to maintain quality standards.