Frontend Developer - Germany
Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a front-end developer to join our team.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html
Your tasks, activities & responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the "look and feel" and implementation of the "front end" of our content management applications.
- You write front-end code that is efficient, modular, reusable, and testable.
- You share your knowledge of new developments in the front-end with your colleagues during our regular get-togethers.
- You convince clients and your backend-oriented colleagues that UX and accessibility are a priority.
- Identify design and UI problems and recommend solutions to your team and the customer
- This is not your first job as a Front-Ender. You have at least 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You have a degree in computer science (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent through experience.
- Good Knowledge about CSS styling methodologies (BEM, CUBE CSS, OOCSS ...)
- You have an eye for detail and a sense of design, UX and accessibility
- You are open-minded and open to different technologies and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, extreme Programming)
- Knowledge of Java and AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) is a plus.
- Knowledge with REST is a plus
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) in German and English
- You like to work in a team but can also work on your own.
- 🖼️ You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- 📚 Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- 📈 Growth opportunities (horizontal and vertical: Senior Developer, Team Lead, Functional Analyst, Expert, Project Lead, Business Consultant...).
- 🏠 Work-life balance is key, so you are able to choose hybrid way of working as well.
- 🧑🤝🧑 An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday.