Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are seeking a talented and motivated C# / React Software Engineer to join our connectivity team as we build and enhance our cutting-edge connect platform. As a software engineer, you will play a critical role in developing the connect platform that integrates external CMS / PIM systems to our ecosystem and facilitates seamless translation integrations.
- Work closely with the product manager and engineering manager to understand requirements and translate them into software solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software components using C# and React, ensuring code efficiency, scalability, and security.
- Implement proper software architecture and design patterns to build a robust, maintainable, and extensible connect platform.
- Write accurate and comprehensive technical documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
- Conduct code reviews, identify performance bottlenecks, and recommend improvements to enhance system performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop and execute test plans, ensuring high-quality and bug-free software deliveries.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and modern tools and technologies related to C#, React, and connectivity platforms