Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a English speaking Translation Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and ACOLAD standards. This person will work on customer service deliveries, either independently or under the responsibility of a Senior Project Manager or Head of Production at our Krakow Office.
- Process execution according to the service portfolio throughout the whole project lifecycle process (initiation, planning, execution, control and closing)
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.)
- Managing the financial aspects of the projects, including revenue, gross margin, invoicing
- Maintaining client relationships as first point of contact at operational level
- Execution activities within service quality plan (SQP)
- Representing the organisation to our customers
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction