Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
As a Finance Administrator within Acolad you work closely with your finance colleagues and will report to the Finance Manager. Invoices, financial regulations, you know it all! You oversee and participate in processing the daily flow of incoming invoices from all Acolad entities. You check the progress in the procuration of invoices and ensures the further automation of the invoice flow.
As a Finance Administrator you make sure that invoices are correct, down to the last detail and that everything is processed in our systems. That our (internal) creditors are paid on time.
About the job
- Checking and processing incoming invoices and declarations of personnel;
- Preparing of payment batches and processing bank transactions;
- Support finance department with preparation of Monthly closing;
- Support of the finance department with ad hoc items.
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
- Degree in, for example, Finance, Business Administration or Law;
- Good in the Dutch and English language;
- Experience with (financial) administration;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of exact Globe prefarable;
- Act as a teamplayer and a client driven approach;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Excellent communication and coaching skills;
- 📍 We are located in Amstelveen, only 5 minutes walking distance from metro and bus station.
- 📝 An indefinite contract
- 💰 Pension plan
- 🌴 25 annual vacation days (+ 3 bonus)
- 🚗 Travel costs
- 🚌 Free NS business card
- 🏡 Home office allowance
- 🎉 Holiday allowance
- 🏠 After the onboarding period, the possibility to work remotely two days per week.
At Acolad, every function is the key to global growth. Contributing to Acolad represents a unique opportunity for professional development through a global collaborative environment that fosters talent and creativity. Important in Acolad's DNA are "social return" and innovation.