Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for native English trainers in the Stockholm area. We offer you a chance to work with highly motivated adult learners on CEFR levels A1 to C1. The work is rewarding, independent and varied. You will have the chance to teach both online and onsite at Acolad premises and our customers’ premises in the Stockholm area.
Suitable applicants would have:
- A degree in English language and pedagogy (BA/MA/CELTA/DELTA/TESOL or similar)
- At least 3 years of experience in teaching English to adults
- Independent and enthusiastic approach to training
- Course and lesson planning according to customer needs
- Good knowledge and understanding of Swedish culture and society gained for example through residence in Sweden for 3+ years
- Good social and interaction skills to boost engaging lessons
Trainers can work as independent freelancers or vendors.
Please send us your CV and your rate per lesson request by 31st July. For any questions about the role you can contact either Maria Salminen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jessika Anderson (email@example.com).