Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
To support and further accelerate our growth in the DACH region, we are looking for a Account Manager to join our Sales team in Switzerland.
As Account Manager, the main purpose of your job is to achieve revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals for an assigned portfolio of Life Sciences accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing key customer contacts
- On-board newly assigned clients and drive successful client experience by supporting the Project Management team
- Create and grow new relationships throughout the account to achieve high levels of customer intimacy
- Support business growth and financial objectives (revenue, gross margin, internal market share)
- Master the Acolad service offering and solutions portfolio, support team on business cases and positioning of complex combinations of services and technologies, through Account Management driven opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales, Global Account Directors and Solution Management on business opportunities
- Develop and maintain Strategic Account Plans
- Identify and develop key potential customer relationships
- Monitor engagement and operation processes to ensure customer requirements and be our customers' main contact until on-boarding is complete
- Ensure process compliance, data quality in systems and adherence to Account Management Guidelines.