Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity.
We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad relies on its international network of freelancers and agencies. This network, composed of native speakers, enables Acolad to deliver translations in more than 80 languages, covering more than 650 language combinations.
Acolad has a committed network of freelance partners that have collaborated with us for several years. As a result of evolving client needs we focus on continuously expanding and enhancing our service solutions. We believe in joining internal and external forces; working with dedicated experts to on-board, recruit and coordinate our group of freelance partners. Our team will work towards integrating you in our projects to help you become an important member of our group. We receive projects continuously and are always looking for professionals that want to be part of our success.
Are you available? If so, Acolad would like to hear from you.
We have many daily projects and are looking for the very best translators to join us!
- Higher degree in translation or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of target language(s), advanced level knowledge of source language(s)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Practical experience in using CAT tools (e.g. Trados Studio, Across and Star Transit)
- Highly service minded and strong sense of adhering to deadlines
- Ideally, min 2 years of translating and other linguistic experience
It is advantageous to have one or more of the following:
- Previous freelance experience in services: translation, transcreation, SEO, content writing, revision, review, post-editing, interpretation and other linguistic services
- Previous experience in translating technical, finance, life sciences, digital marketing and EU texts
- Previous experience in using Across, Start Transit and / or XTM
- Knowledge of more than one EU source language